Sunday, August 26, 2012

Night of the Exquisite Corpse wrap up...

Hello! The Night of the Exquisite Corpse show couldn't have gone more amazing. I am so pleased with the toy Chris and I designed. I am so happy with all the incredible artwork we recieved back from the other artists. I am so impressed with how the space looked all set up. The digital version of the show the Chris designed at www.zombioso.com/papercorpse/ is incredible. Lastly the turnout was fantastic, so thank you to all those who joined us opening night. The show will be up for a few more weeks at Light Grey Art Lab and toys are purchasable now in the shop. Get yours today before they return back to the grave!!

 NOTEC_02_sm
The live Digital Corpse.

 NOTEC_01_sm
What a great turnout!!

 NOTEC_03_sm
Me and my little zombie "Fumble". Check out more great pics from the show here.