Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Inch, One Octo...

I don't know if I'm supposed to show this but what the heck. Here is my entry for the One Inch, One Night Stand art show.
Octo Sushi
Octo Sushi: 1" x 1"
I haven't found out if I got in but hopefully I did beacuase it sounds like a fun show. Check it out:
"One inch one night stand is a one night only art show featuring original artwork by 50 local artists printed on one inch buttons. The buttons will be displayed on a gallery wall. The featured artists and guests attending the show are encouraged to purchase a bag of five randomly chosen buttons for $5. If you don't get the buttons you want after viewing the show, trade with others to get your favorites."
I'll keep you posted if I got in. Check out the show even if I don't. Good times.

No comments: