Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Project Ben 10...Diamondhead Final...

Ben 10_Diamondhead_Final_sm
Not gonna lie, this one took me a really long time. Then I got bored and stopped working on it for a long time. Picked it back up and finished over the last couple days.
Painting in Illustrator is so time consuming. I think when I started this project a billion years ago I thought it was going to be fun, and while it is rewarding to see the results these characters take a long time and I get bored and want to do other pieces. We'll see if I ever complete the remaining 7 aliens from the original Ben 10. Seems kind of pointless since there is a new series and like a trillion new monsters. Still, I like the original aliens and I may get to them eventually. If I do, next up will probably be Four Arms.

No comments: