Monday, May 30, 2011

More doodles...

Here's a few more pages from my sketchbook. It blew my mind when I visited the art store (my most favorite place ever...now that I think of it, I don't really like coffee but I love the art store. They need to make an art store with couches and tables and music and sandwiches and soups and gross tea/coffee drinks. I would hang out there all the time!) Anyway...I was at the art store and found COLORED Faber-Castell brush pens. The best pens in the world. As you can see I celebrated as any artist would, I drew a picture of Godzilla.
Moleskin_21_sm
Dino-Rabies!! Heh heh.
Moleskin_22_sm
"REEEE-AAUUUUUURR-AAUUGGHHH-UUUUUUGGHHRGG!!"
Moleskin_23_sm
I was drawing this right in front of my boss while we were having a meeting. Sometimes I'm a really bad employee...
Moleskin_24_sm
I don't really like anything on this page but I'm posting all the pages so here ya go.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

FRANKY!!
I also really want to invest in those colored brush pens. I haven't run into them at an art store yet! I haven't been to the Art Cellar in a while, either. I feel these things are correlated.